Toughened Glass is ordinary float glass that is heated at temperatures of over 600 degrees and then cooled rapidly. This process results in the glass being 5 times stronger than before and also ensures if it broken it will shatter into tiny fragments that are less likely to create serious injury than ordinary non toughened glass.
- Glass Types: Clear, low-e coated, special coated glass, tinted glass
- Flat and curved tempering
- Machining Thickness: 3-25mm
- Bending Size(Min-Max): 300×2200mm
- Bending Radian: R≥500mm(T<8mm)
- Max. Processing Size: 4600mm×2200mm